We are so happy to be able to open our doors again and to share our beautiful new shop and name with you!
We are following government guidelines, trying to ensure our shop is as safe as it can be for our customers and our staff. Because of this, we have made the following changes to the way we operate:
10am - 3:30pm
These reduced hours will allow us to have just one florist in the shop and have time to deliver flowers.
- Only one florist will be working each day so please be patient
- We will be cashless, so please only use card or contactless (including apple and google pay) where you can
- We will have hand sanitiser at the entrance to the shop, please use it on entering and leaving
- We have perspex screens set up at the till area
- Our shop is quite small so we will be allowing 2 people in at one time. Please queue outside observing the 2m distance.
- We will not be allowing anyone to leave or enter through the back of the shop
- We are keeping more flowers in stock now but we would still recommend ordering in advance via the website or phone to ensure your favourite flowers are available and to avoid waiting time.
- Unfortunately, for social distance reasons, customers will be unable to wait in the shop whilst your bouquet is being made.
- We will reassess the opening hours and stock weekly and will update our social media platforms and website with any changes.
Thank you for all your support and patience whilst we get used to this new way of working, we really appreciate it! This is strange for us all!