Job title : Part-Time/ Full-Time Florist
Start date: ASAP
We are a family-run business in the village of Twyford looking for an experienced florist to join our friendly team.
Good written and verbal communication skills
Full UK driving license
Minimum of 2 years experience desirable
Salary: Dependent on experience
- Interact with customers, taking orders both in person and over the phone.
- Fulfil orders including bouquets and funeral work to a high standard, as well as keeping the shop stocked with bouquets and bunches
- Help keep the shop clean and tidy
- Assist in the making of wedding and event work
- Occasionally you might be asked to carry out deliveries
Part-time and full-time positions available Tuesday - Saturday. Weekdays are 8:30am - 5pm and Saturdays 8:30am - 3:30pm plus overtime.
Overtime - You may be asked to come in outside of your normal hours. This will likely be in the case of large weddings and busy periods such as Christmas, Valentine’s day and Mother’s day as well as holiday cover.
Holiday 28 days pro-rata
(Holiday cannot be taken during busy periods such as Christmas, Valentines and Mother’s Day)
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, CV and portfolio or link to your social media to showcase some of your favourite creations.